Join SANDAG in taking the pledge to Rideshare for Clean Air during Rideshare Week (Monday, October 3 – Sunday, October 9), as we celebrate the many benefits of choosing sustainable transportation. Pledges are open to individuals and organizations. By choosing to rideshare, however frequently, you save money, reduce roadway congestion, and improve the San Diego region’s air quality. Ridesharing can be done on your daily commute to work or school, to a social event, or to run your everyday errands. Small changes make a big impact!
Individuals: Pledge to participate in SANDAG Rideshare Week 2022 by choosing to carpool (including Lyft Shared and UberPool), vanpool, bike, walk, or ride transit. Share a photo while ridesharing between October 3-9 and tag #RideshareSD on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter to be entered for the chance to win a prize. Ridesharing is convenient, saves you money, and helps the environment!
Leave your solo drive behind and enjoy the ride with these Rideshare Week promotions:
- Free E-Bike Trips all day on Monday, October 3! Encinitas BCycle is offering a free bike-share day of unlimited 60-minute e-bike trips all day long. Simply download the BCycle App select "Day Access" and start riding! A great way to kick-off Rideshare Week!
- Lime Scooters is giving riders 15% off 2 rides with the code "LIMERIDESHAREWEEK". Promo code valid during Rideshare Week October 3 - 9.
- Ride transit on Free Ride Day, Wednesday, October 5, with MTS and NCTD. Jump on any fixed route like the Trolley, bus, or COASTER and enjoy the ride for free!
- Lyft is offering users a $5 credit using code "SDRSW22" Wednesday, October 5th, for those looking to travel via rideshare or scooter. Valid one time use per person and cannot be combined with any other Lyft offers.
- Rideshare to the SANDAG Community Fair on Sunday, October 9. Stay tuned to SANDAG Instagram @SANDAGregion for Fair details.